Saturday, December 24, 2011

Awesome Thing: 2

Having a Good Sense of Style


Wine Date





I love, love clothes and I'm super glad that I'm a cheep shopper. I can find A-mazing deals on top notch brands. My fave stores are Tommy Hilfiger, Banana Republic and Aeropostale. I love having a great sense of style for many reasons. The one being the fact that no matter what embarrasing thing I might end up doing, I'll look good doing it. I don't keep up with the trends n'all that stuff, I just like feeling unique and myself.


Having a good sense means dressing like yourself.


I'm not bragging but I'm being thankful that I was able to grow up with a mom who told me how to dress. I'm glad that she was there to tell me fashion don'ts and to tell me about all the great stores out there. But most importantly, she taught me how to bargain shop.


So I would pray that all of you would be able to experience a visit with the best fashion consultant- your mom/dad. They've been through it all- the good, the bad and the ugly.

Untitled #32

AWESOME!

1 comment:

  1. For the first pic, absolutely LOVE the outfit, including the scarf, and the second pic, LOVEEEE even more the white top and the Jeans. HINT, HINT for christmas next year... ;)

    ReplyDelete