Friday, August 26, 2011

Disney Lesson 1

Bet you didn't know that Disney was great at teaching lessons. Here's the first one:



Watch what you say, for the bible is very practical when it states:
But the things that come out of the mouth come from the heart, and these make a man `unclean'. (Matthew 15:18)
You can be skilled with your tongue just as David was skilled against Goliath. You don't need to come up with witty or clever, just let the holy spirit use you in ways you can't even imagine.
I went to a youth conference 2 years back and the speaker there gave a very clever acronym. I go down that list and unless what I'm going to say passes the test, I try not to say it at all. Is what you're about to say:

True?
Hinder or hurt?
Inspire?
Necessary?               (I struggle with this one often)
Kind?

Think Before You Speak

No comments:

Post a Comment