Thursday, March 17, 2011

Nothing to Do With This

So I know this next post has nothing to do with Christianity, God or music, but I just thought this was a must to post.
Not even 5 minutes ago I called a friend because she had called me back because I had called her in the first place. confusing, isn't it. Anyways.... their answering message came up because they "didn't get to the phone", whatever that means.
Their message was hilarious. It was so funny that I still cant stop laughing. It went something like this:

Hi. You've reached the ________ residence. We cant get to the phone right now. Please leave your name and phone number at the Bleeeeeeeeeep sound (Bleeep doesn't stand for a swear word. It stands for the sound the machine makes) and we'll get back to you if we feel like it.


Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha


hope it was as funny for you as it was for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment